Preactive Marketing’s philosophy is simple – provide an open, honest, and challenging environment giving our employees opportunities to grow, learn, & succeed. We’re seeking people to join the team who believe in our mission and vision – people who have a passion for the latest trends and techniques and a desire for helping clients succeed.
If you are…
- An individual with a desire to grow and be challenged
- A career-motivated professional who possesses a superb work ethic
- A self-starter who is able to work well independently and an entrepreneurial spirit
- An outgoing individual who has excellent interpersonal skills and good presentation skills
- Possesses a high degree of integrity and strong moral and ethical standards.
- A straight shooter who is honest, up front and professionally mature
- Possesses a “get it done” attitude
…then we’d like to hear from you.
To apply to any job below or to express interest in joining our team – simply fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the about you section - please don’t send the standard cover letter. Rather, tell us why you like working in marketing and what your ideal job would look like.
Preactive Marketing affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Current job openings
- Update and maintain Preactive Marketing’s social media tools.
- Assist in planning, writing, implementing, testing, and reporting on company email communications
- Update the Preactive Marketing website when needed
- Research, write, and post blogs (company + clients)
- Research keywords, compile web traffic reports (company + clients)
- Write project management reports
- Other marketing related tasks…
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with staff, clients, and vendors.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 month commitment.
Hours: 10-20 hours/week – virtual work
Compensation: Depending on experience.
[contact-form-7 id="2143" title="Untitled"]